The San Joaquin Regional Rail Commission (SJRRC) is the governing body for the Altamont Commuter Express service.
The San Joaquin Regional Rail Commission has 8 voting members and 3 ex-officio (non-voting) members.
- 6 are elected officials appointed to the board by the San Joaquin Council of Governments (SJCOG)
- 2 are elected officials appointed by the Alameda County Congestion Management Agency
- the General Manager of the San Joaquin Regional Transit District (SJRTD)
- the Executive Director of SJCOG
- the Director of Caltrans (California State Dept. of Transportation), District 10
The voting board members are all people elected to office in some other capacity, such as to a local city council, supervisorial district, or to the BART board, and then subsequently appointed to serve on the SJRRC as well as their respective boards.
Board meetings are usually held on the 1st Thursday of the month at 8 AM. in the South Hall Meeting Room of the Robert J. Cabral Station, 949 E. Channel St., Stockton, CA. A board meeting may be rescheduled or cancelled altogether in any given month, so check their website and call to confirm before attending.
The executive director of the SJRRC is Stacey Mortensen.
For service or operations related matters, please call their customer service number or e-mail one of the people listed on their contacts page.
The best way to contact the board is to appear in person at one of their meetings, or else to send e-mails to the individuals listed on the SJRRC board page.
You may also write a postal letter to
The San Joaquin Regional Rail Commission
949 E. Channel Street
Stockton, CA 95202